Author Notes: Ice cream recipe is from Andrew Olson of One Ingredient Chef —anka
cup Sour cherries
- Take 6 ripe bananas ( they should have at least a few brown spots), peel them, and add to a plastic freezer bag to freeze overnight until they’re completely solid.
- Cut the bananas into 1/2 inch chunks and add them to a food processor.(I used 3 bananas, next time I will do 2, maybe it will be easier)
- It took me 2-3 minutes. I have to stop a few times and scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Bananas should be fully blended into a smooth, creamy, and light frozen dessert.
- In the second batch, I added frozen sour cherries.
- You can have this dessert right away or freeze for 1-2 weeks.
1 of 3
2 of 3
3 of 3