- 2 x 80g pkts SuperMi Mi Goreng Original noodles
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, peeled into ribbons
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped
- 2 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Chang’s Oriental Fried Noodle Salad Dressing
- Step 1Cook the noodles following packet directions. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in seasoning sachets from noodle packets, reserving fried shallots. Add the eggs and coriander and toss until well combined.
- Step 2Preheat grill on high. Heat oil in a 20cm non-stick ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until almost set. Place the pan under grill. Cook for 5 minutes or until set.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine the asparagus, avocado, radish, mint and reserved fried shallots in a bowl.
- Step 4Transfer noodle cake to a plate. Serve with the salad and drizzle over dressing.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
Top idea: This makes a great addition to lunch boxes. Wrap slices in plastic wrap and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: Craig Wall
- Publication: Australian Good Taste