- 1 x 75g pkt powdered cream of chicken soup
- 4 (about 600g) sebago potatoes, peeled, thickly sliced
- 4 (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 300ml thickened cream
- 300ml Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Steamed vegetables, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 170°C. Place the soupmix in a bowl. Add the potatoes and chicken and toss to coat. Arrange half the potatoes over the base of a 2L (8-cup) capacity rectangular ceramic or glass ovenproof dish. Top with a layer of the chicken and then a layer of the remaining potatoes.
- Step 2Combine cream, stock and mustard in a jug and pour over the potatoes. Season with pepper. Cover and bake for 1 1/4 hours or until chicken is just cooked through. Serve with steamed vegetables.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: R. McLean, Highton, Victoria (a reader)
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste