- 485g spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g button mushrooms, quartered
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- Step 1Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mushroom, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add cream, lemon rind and lemon juice, and simmer for 3 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Step 3Add sauce to the pasta. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
All nutrition values are per serve
Cook’s tip: You need 2 lemons for this recipe.
- Author: Kerrie Ray
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Australian Good Taste