- 8 thick sausages
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- mashed potato, to serve
- steamed butter beans, to serve
- Step 1Place sausages into a ceramic dish. Combine seasoning, cinnamon, oil, juice, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Spoon over sausages. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours if time permits.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add sausages and marinade. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Be careful not to burn spices.
- Step 3Transfer sausages to an oven tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve sausages with potato and beans.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas