- 47g jar Moroccan seasoning
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 12 to 16 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 500g baby trussed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans, rinsed and drained
- Zest and juice of 2 small lemons
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Step 2Combine Moroccan seasoning and flour in a plastic bag. Add cutlets, one at a time, and shake until well-coated. Place cutlets into a large baking dish.
- Step 3Place dish onto the oven’s top shelf and bake for 8 minutes.
- Step 4Place tomatoes onto a lined baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place under cutlets in oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 5Pulse beans, lemon rind and juice, and remaining oil in a food processor until smooth. Serve with cutlets and tomatoes.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Dixie Elliott
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas