- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 4 (800g) chicken breast fillets, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 75g baby spinach
- Step 1Combine oil, lemon juice and seasoning in a shallow, ceramic dish. Add chicken. Turn to coat.
- Step 2Make Moroccan couscous: Bring 1 1/2 cups cold water to the boil in a saucepan over high heat. Remove pan from heat. Stir in couscous. Cover and stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Using a fork, stir to separate grains.
- Step 3Place currants, vinegar and 1 tablespoon cold water in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Step 4Add currant mixture, tomatoes and spinach to couscous. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Step 5Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, brushing with oil mixture, for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken with couscous.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Annette Forrest
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas