- 1/4 (200g) red cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 1kg green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 mini flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Step 1Combine cabbage, carrot and onion in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and horseradish cream in a small bowl. Cover. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Step 2Combine prawns, garlic and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, in two batches, for 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns are pink and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 3Cook tortillas following packet directions. Add mayonnaise mixture to cabbage. Toss to combine. Sprinkle prawns with parsley. Toss to combine. Divide coleslaw and prawns evenly between tortillas. Serve.
We heated our tortillas following the packet directions then sprayed with a little oil and cooked on a chargrill pan to give them extra colour and flavour.
You can use white corn or wholemeal tortillas instead of flour.
Nutritional information is per taco.
- Author: Emma Braz
- Image credit: Cath Muscat
- Publication: Super Food Ideas