- 30cm pizza base
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a large baking tray. Using a 12cm-round cutter, cut 4 rounds from pizza base. Place rounds on prepared tray.
- Step 2Combine garlic and oil in a bowl. Spoon mixture over each base. Spread with a spoon to cover. Season each with salt and pepper. Top each base with 1 tablespoon pizza cheese.
- Step 3Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese has melted and bases are crisp. Sprinkle with thyme. Serve.
You could use shredded fresh basil leaves or chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves instead of thyme.
Tip: Cut into 5cm rounds for a tasty finger-food treat. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden.
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Super Food Ideas