- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1kg medium green king prawns, peeled, deveined (tails intact)
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes, separated, halved
- 125g can corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, halved, chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 230g plain corn chips
- 1 quantity spicy sour cream dressing
Spicy sour cream dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- Step 1Make dressing: Whisk sour cream, lime juice and chilli powder together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Combine oil and garlic in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add prawns. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes, if time permits.
- Step 3Heat a barbecue plate or frying pan over medium heat. Cook prawns for 2 minutes each side or until pink and cooked through.
- Step 4Place prawns, tomato, corn, onion, avocado, coriander and corn chips in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve with spicy sour cream dressing.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Abi Ulgiati
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas