Cut back on the cost and waiting time of takeaway by making these healthy and tasty 15-minute pizzas.
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 400g can no-added-salt red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 red capsicum, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 60g (1/2 cup, firmly packed) reduced-fat coarsely grated cheddar
- 75g baby rocket leaves
- Pickled jalapeno chillies (optional), drained, sliced to serve
- 130g (1/2 cup) reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Heat 2 large baking trays in oven for 5 minutes.
- Step 2Spread bread with tomato paste. Top with kidney beans, capsicum, zucchini and cheddar. Season with pepper.
- Step 3Place on the prepared trays. Bake for 10 minutes or until the bases are crisp and cheddar melts. Top with rocket and chilli, if desired. Serve with the yoghurt.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Chrissy Freer
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste
Leave a Reply