- 8 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 40g pkt Mexican seasoning
- 425g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 200g corn chips
- Step 1Place the chicken and Mexican seasoning in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Step 2Heat a greased barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook chicken for 5 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine the beans, avocado and tomato in a medium bowl. Season.
- Step 4Arrange corn chips on a serving platter. Top with the bean mixture and chicken. Serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Publication: Coles