- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 300g (3 cups) coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast, skin removed
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, stone removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 flour tortillas (see note)
- Step 1Combine the lettuce, chicken, beans, corn, cucumber, capsicum, avocado, tomato, onion and coriander in a bowl.
- Step 2Combine the seasoning, lime juice and honey in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Divide salad among serving plates. Serve with tortillas.
If tortillas are unavailable, use Mountain White Bread Wheat Wraps.
- Author: Kim Meredith
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste