- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 20g baby spinach
- 100g shaved leg ham
- 1/3 cup finely chopped semi-dried tomatoes
- Step 1Whisk eggs, milk and chives together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Spray a small, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Add 1/3 cup egg mixture. Swirl to thinly coat base. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until just set. Transfer to a board. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 4 omelettes.
- Step 3Place a quarter of the spinach, ham and tomato along the centre of each omelette. Roll up to enclose filling. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas