- 20 pork & veal meatballs
- 8 flour tortillas
- 260g (1 cup) hummus
- 8 large butter lettuce leaves
- 190g (1 cup) bought tabouli
- 1 large avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) barbecue sauce
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Arrange meatballs on prepared tray and cover with foil. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until heated through. Wrap tortillas in foil. Place in oven for the last 5 minutes of cooking or until heated through.
- Step 2Spread the tortillas with hummus and top with lettuce. Spoon the tabouli down the centres of the tortillas and top with avocado. Place 2 1/2 meatballs on each tortilla.
- Step 3Drizzle the meatballs with barbecue sauce and roll up firmly to enclose filling. Divide the wraps among serving plates and serve immediately.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Australian Good Taste