- 1/4 cup (75g) Massaman curry paste
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut cream
- 1/3 cup (30g) desiccated coconut, toasted
- 2/3 cup (100g) finely ground roasted peanuts
- 12 French-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sunflower oil
- 1kg King Edward or sebago potatoes, cut into 2cm pieces, blanched
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with foil.
- Step 2Combine curry paste, coconut cream, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and half the peanuts in a bowl. Coat the cutlets in the mixture and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Step 3Meanwhile, place the spices and 1/4 cup (60ml) oil in a saucepan over medium heat for 3 minutes or until the oil is hot and fragrant. Scatter the potato on the tray, then pour over the oil and season. Roast for 20-25 minutes until golden and crisp. Toss potato with the remaining 2 tablespoons coconut and 1/3 cup (50g) peanuts.
- Step 4While the potatoes are roasting, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large frypan. Season lamb, then in batches, cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium-rare. Rest for 5 minutes. Serve with potatoes, coriander leaves, lime and yoghurt.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Phoebe Wood
- Image credit: Jeremy Simons
- Publication: Taste.com.au