- 1 cup (125g) raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 x 200g pkts marinated tofu, cut into 2 cm strips
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, leaves separated, trimmed, washed and cut into 5 cm lengths
- 150g oyster mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Step 1Heat the wok over high heat, add raw cashews and toss until golden. Remove cashews and set aside.
- Step 2Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in hot wok, toss marinated tofu strips until slightly crisp. Remove tofu and set aside.
- Step 3Heat remaining oil in the wok, add onion and toss until transparent. Add baby choy sum and oyster mushrooms, cook until just tender. Return tofu and cashews to wok. Combine oyster sauce and water. Pour sauce into wok and stir through.
- Step 4Serve stir-fry with steamed rice.
- High fibre
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Mary Wills
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Fresh Living