- 4 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 beurre bosc pears, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 20g dairy-free spread
- 85g (3/4 cup) apricot and almond untoasted muesli
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Place apple, pear and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Spoon mixture into a 1.5L (6-cup) capacity ovenproof dish.
- Step 2Place muesli in a bowl. Use fingertips to rub spread into muesli. Sprinkle fruit mixture with muesli and drizzle with syrup.
- Step 3Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
- Diabetes friendly
- High carb
- High fibre
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Emma Braz, Sarah Hobbs & Jan Purser
- Image credit: Steve Brown & Chris Court
- Publication: Australian Good Taste