- 2 frozen mango cheeks, coarsely chopped
- 390g (1 1/2 cups) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 560ml (2 1/4 cups) cold water
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped unsalted pistachio kernels
- Step 1Place half the mango, half the yoghurt, half the ice, half the water and half the sugar in the jug of a blender. Blend for 40 seconds or until smooth.
- Step 2Pour the mango mixture among half the serving glasses. Sprinkle with half the pistachio.
- Step 3Repeat with the remaining mango, yoghurt, ice, water, sugar and pistachio. Serve immediately.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
Time plan tip: Make this recipe just before serving. Frozen mango cheeks are available from some Woolworths. If they’re unavailable, use 100g frozen mixed berries instead.
- Author: Cynthia Black
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste