- 2 cups (300g) unsalted macadamias
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced, plus wedges to serve
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 4 x 160g skinless barramundi fillets
- 50g mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Place nuts, garlic, zest, half the juice and 1 tablespoon oil in a small food processor and whiz into a coarse paste. Transfer to a bowl and season. Finely chop 2 tablespoons each parsley and chives and stir in.
- Step 3Place fish on tray and press nut mixture onto the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and the fish is opaque.
- Step 4Pick remaining parsley leaves and halve chives. Toss with salad leaves, remaining oil and lemon juice. Season, then serve with fish and lemon wedges.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Valli Little, Jessica Brook & Phoebe Wood
- Image credit: Ben Dearnley
- Publication: Taste.com.au