- 5 tablespoons Thomy Delikatess Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon Pernod* (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 cooked lobsters tails
- 1 hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
- Green salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1Place the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, seasoning, lemon juice, horseradish cream, Pernod (if using) and half the parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then stir to combine.
- Step 2Cut open each lobster shell lengthways with scissors and gently loosen the lobster meat in the shell. Garnish lobster tails with the egg and the remaining parsley. Serve with green salad leaves and lemon wedges.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
* Pernod is an aniseed-flavoured spirit from bottle shops.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Taste.com.au