- 6 butternut snap biscuits
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 200g Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Lime zest, to serve
- Step 1Line each hole of a 6-hole, 3/4 cup capacity texas muffin pan with plastic wrap, allowing a 2cm overhang from each hole. Place 1 biscuit, flat-side down, in the base of each hole. Place boiling water in a heatproof jug. Sprinkle with gelatine. Stir to dissolve.
- Step 2Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add yoghurt, coconut cream, lime rind and lime juice. Beat to combine. Add gelatine mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Step 3Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan holes. Cover. Refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm. Using overhanging plastic wrap, lift cheesecakes from pan. Remove plastic wrap. Top with lime zest. Serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas