- 400g lean beef mince
- 6 shallots, trimmed, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden mild chilli spice blend
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden garlic spice blend
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden basil herb blend
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (75g) quick rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 750g can Edgell tiny taters, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Steamed asparagus, to serve
- Chilli sauce, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a baking tray. Use your hands to combine the mince, shallots, chilli blend, garlic blend, herb blend, lentils, tomato paste, egg and oats in a bowl.
- Step 2Shape mixture into 12 rissoles and place on the tray. Bake, turning over halfway through cooking, for 25 minutes.
- Step 3Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add tiny taters and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Toss through the basil.
- Step 4Divide rissoles among serving plates and serve with potatoes, steamed asparagus and chilli sauce.
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Fresh Living