- 375g spaghetti
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- lemon zest, to serve
- Step 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, place pine nuts in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden.
- Step 3Place tuna in a bowl. Add oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, parsley, pine nuts and pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve topped with lemon zest.
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Super Food Ideas