- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 4 (230g each) lamb forequarter chops
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 100g Greek-style feta cheese, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Step 1Place oil, garlic, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and half the oregano in a glass or ceramic dish. Season with salt and pepper. Add lamb. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Step 2Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Step 3Meanwhile, combine cucumber, feta, onion, tomato and olives in a bowl. Season with pepper. Divide lamb and salad between plates. Top with lemon zest, remaining oregano and lemon juice. Serve with bread.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kerrie Sun
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar & Rob Palmer
- Publication: Super Food Ideas