- 1 lemon, rind finely grated and juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons harissa paste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 chicken thigh fillets
- Step 1Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with sides with baking paper. Combine lemon rind and juice, garlic, harissa and oil in a bowl.
- Step 2Place chicken, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Spoon over lemon mixture. Season well with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through. Cool completely.
- Step 3Remove chicken from pan juices and place in an airtight container, discarding pan juices. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Author: Kim Coverdale
- Image credit: Guy Bailey
- Publication: Super Food Ideas