- 1 sweet corn cob, husk removed
- 1/4 pineapple, skin and core removed, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- Old El Paso Soft Mini Tortillas 10 Pack
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey, or cooked pork, shredded, warmed
- Fresh red chilli, thinly sliced, to serve (optional)
- Baby herbs, to serve (optional)
- Chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
- Lime cheeks, to serve (optional)
- Step 1Wrap the corn in damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until just tender. Remove kernels from cob. Combine the corn, pineapple, onion and coriander in a bowl. Season.
- Step 2Warm the tortillas following packet directions.
- Step 3Divide the turkey or pork among the tortillas and top with corn salsa. Sprinkle with baby herbs, chilli and chilli sauce, if using. Fold tortillas over and serve with lime, if using.
- Diabetes friendly
- Low fat
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Lucy Busuttil
- Image credit: Al Richardson
- Publication: Taste Magazine