- 800g small Red Royale potatoes
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (75g) rogan josh curry paste
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 500g Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup (20g) flaked almonds, toasted
- 8 Coles Australian Lamb Loin Chops, trimmed
- Step 1Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 30 mins or until tender. Add peas. Cook for 1 min. Drain. Set aside to cool slightly. Break potato into large pieces. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 mins or until soft. Add 1 tbs curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until fragrant. Transfer to the bowl.
- Step 3Add cucumber, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2/3 cup (190g) yoghurt, half the coriander and half the almonds to the potato mixture. Toss to combine. Season.
- Step 4Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Combine 2/3 cup (190g) yoghurt, remaining curry paste and remaining lemon juice in a large glass or ceramic dish. Add lamb. Turn to coat. Cook for 3-4 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Divide lamb and potato salad among serving plates. Serve topped with remaining yoghurt, coriander and almonds.
- High fibre
- Low carb
- Lower gi
Start this a day ahead – make salad without coriander and almonds and store in the fridge. Marinate lamb in the fridge overnight, too. Allow additional time for cooling.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles