- 2 x 275g pkts baby roma truss tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 340g btl marinated artichoke hearts, drained, halved
- 2 (about 500g) lamb eye of loin (backstraps)
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a roasting pan with non-stick baking paper. Cut tomatoes from the truss, leaving the green tops intact. Place in the prepared pan. Drizzle over half the oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Step 2Add artichoke to tomatoes. Roast for 5-8 minutes or until tomatoes are soft and artichoke is heated through.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the lamb. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest. Thinly slice across the grain.
- Step 4Combine the tomatoes, artichoke, lamb and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among serving bowls.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sugar
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Michelle Southan & Alison Roberts
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Australian Good Taste