- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 600g lamb leg steaks, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 x 320g jar marinated fetta, drained, reserving 1/4 cup oil mixture
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 50g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Step 1Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Cook peas for 3 to 4 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water.
- Step 2Meanwhile, thread lamb onto skewers. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a barbecue chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook lamb, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking.
- Step 3Place reserved oil mixture, lemon zest and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Swap the lamb for 600g chicken thigh fillets-and you’ll also save more than $5!
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Al Richardson
- Publication: Super Food Ideas