- 400g tortiglioni or penne rigate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 to 5 anchovies, drained, chopped
- 500g lamb mince
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- Step 1Cook pasta following packet directions.
- Step 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and anchovies. Cook for 1 minute or until anchovies dissolve.
- Step 3Increase heat to medium-high. Add mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 3 minutes or until mince is browned. Add lemon juice, tomatoes and salt and pepper. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Remove from heat.
- Step 4Drain pasta and return to pan. Add mince mixture, feta, mint and parsley. Toss. Season with salt and pepper and serve
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Kim Meredith
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Super Food Ideas