- Olive oil spray
- 4 pita pockets, quartered
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 600g lamb eye of loin (backstrap)
- 3 cups baby rocket leaves, washed, dried
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 x 200g ctn low-fat tzatziki
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray a baking tray with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Cut each pita quarter in half. Spray with olive oil spray and place on the prepared tray. Sprinkle with the paprika. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crisp.
- Step 2Meanwhile, season the lamb with salt and pepper. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Heat over high heat. Add the lamb and cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thickly slice the lamb across the grain.
- Step 3Place the rocket, tomato, parsley and mint in a large bowl. Add half the tzatziki and toss gently until just combined. Add the lamb and pita, and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and drizzle over the remaining tzatziki. Season with pepper to serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Alison Adams
- Image credit: Rob Palmer
- Publication: Australian Good Taste