- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 12 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- Step 1Combine garlic, lemon rind, wine, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add cutlets and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, olives and fetta. Drizzle with olive oil and set aside.
- Step 3Heat a grill or hot plate to medium high heat. Cook the cutlets for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Step 4Serve with tomato salad.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
Dried or fresh rosemary is one of the most commonly used herbs in Mediterranean cooking. It is perfect for lamb, whether roasted, marinated or barbecued. Tender lamb cutlets can be substituted with chump or loin chops.
- Author: Kate Murdoch
- Image credit: Oliver Ford
- Publication: Taste.com.au