- 3 cups coarsely grated carrot (about 3 carrots)
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup continental parsley leaves
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (95g) raisins
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried mint flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 trimmed lamb cutlets
- Step 1Combine the carrot, chickpeas, parsley leaves, radish, raisins and pepper in a bowl. Mix the orange juice and cinnamon together. Add to salad and toss well.
- Step 2Mix the olive oil, mint and cumin. Brush the cutlets with the mixture.
- Step 3Cook the cutlets in a frying pan over a medium-high heat for 3 minutes each side . Set aside , covered with foil, for 3 minutes to rest. Serve the cutlets with the carrot salad.
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Low sodium
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Gemma Purcell
- Image credit: John Paul Urizar
- Publication: Fresh Living