- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- 80g baby spinach
- 60g feta
- 12 French-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- Step 1Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and lentils. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until lentils are heated through. Remove to a bowl. Add spinach. Crumble over feta. Stir until just combined. Season with salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 2Add remaining oil to the hot frying pan. Cook cutlets, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Sprinkle the seasoning over both sides of the cutlets.
- Step 3Spoon lentil salad onto plates. Top with cutlets and serve.
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low sugar
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Mark O'Meara
- Publication: Super Food Ideas