- 8 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 zucchini, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 onions, cut into eighths
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thickly sliced
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup hot Campbell's Real Stock Vegetable
- 3 green onion, sliced
- Step 1Brush cutlets with half the oil and toss in combined spices. Arrange on a tray and chill until required. Preheat char-grill on high.
- Step 2Place couscous in a bowl and pour stock over. Cover for 5 minutes until stock is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Season to taste and mix onion through.
- Step 3Brush vegetables with remaining oil and char-grill 1-2 minutes each side. Toss through couscous. Char-grill lamb for 2-3 minutes each side and serve with couscous.
One tablespoon of Moroccan spice can be used in place of cumin and coriander.
If liked, drizzle with a little tzatziki.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles