- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 x 100g lamb chump chops
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thickly sliced
- 100g baby rocket
- 75g drained marinated artichoke quarters
- 75g feta, crumbled
- Step 1Combine lemon rind and half the lemon juice, oil, oregano and garlic in a large shallow dish. Add lamb. Turn to coat in mixture. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Step 2Heat a barbecue chargrill or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Toss capsicums in 2 teaspoons remaining oil. Cook capsicums, turning, for 6 minutes or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add lamb to chargrill. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Step 3Add rocket, artichokes and fetta to capsicum. Place remaining lemon juice, oil, oregano and garlic in a small bowl. Whisk until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Add dressing to salad. Toss gently to combine. Serve salad with lamb chops.
- Low carb
- Low sugar
Lamb chump chops: These affordable chops come from the lamb chump (rump). they are best barbecued, grilled or pan-fried and serve as a great mid-week meal.
- Author: Cathie Lonnie
- Image credit: Craig Wall
- Publication: Super Food Ideas