- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Mince
- 425g can Old El Paso Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, coarsely shredded
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, coarsely shredded
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Ayam Black Bean Sauce
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 butter lettuce or baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- Step 1Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir-fry for 5 mins or until softened. Add the lamb and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until lamb changes colour. Add beans and stir-fry for 2 mins or until heated through.
- Step 2Add the sugar snap peas, choy sum and pak choy and stir-fry for 3 mins or until just tender. Add the black bean sauce and stir-fry for 2 mins or until heated through. Remove pan from the heat and add half the spring onion. Toss to combine.
- Step 3Divide the lamb mixture among the lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with the chilli and remaining spring onion.
- High fibre
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles