Author Notes: A mom and an entrepreneur means I need to balance it out. I am always making quick 5 minutes, 5 ingredient or less recipes for my daughter’s 4’o clock snacks. These sesame beans and carrot are crunchy and healthy munch for my little munchkin. —kirti yadav
teaspoon Sesame seeds
tablespoons Olive oil
tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Peel off the carrot skin and batonnet cut it. it should look like finger fries.
- Remove the edges of the beans and blanch both carrot and beans in boiling water
- Roast sesame seeds in a heavy skillet till they turn brown.
- In a medium sized bowl, pour olive oil, soy sauce and add blanched beans and carrot , let it rest for 5 minutes. you can leave it for 30 minutes for better marination.
- Add roasted sesame seeds and in the same heavy pan, stir fry them. Add salt as per taste.
Photo by kirti yadav