- 882 kj Energy
- 13.2g Fat Total
- 4.4g Saturated Fat
- 1.9g Fibre
- 20.1g Protein
- 59mg Cholesterol
- 418mg Sodium
- 2g Carbs (total)
All nutrition values are per serve
Indian RissolesPrint Recipe
- 400g beef mince
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mild curry paste
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard seeds
- 100g green beans, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Naan bread, to serve
- Mango chutney, to serve
- Step 1Combine mince, curry paste, mustard seeds, beans, cumin, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Using clean hands, shape mixture into eight 2cm-thick rissoles. Place on a plate.
- Step 2Cook rissoles, in a large frying pan sprayed with oil, over medium-high heat, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Step 3Serve with naan and chutney.
- Author: Liz Macri
- Image credit: Mark O’Meara & Sue Ferris
- Publication: Super Food Ideas