- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 750g pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 x 420g cans Heinz® Beanz Creationz™ Mild Curry Beanz
- 165ml can coconut milk
- Naan, to serve
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Step 1Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium. Cook onion for 5 minutes, until softened. Add pumpkin and stir to combine. Add stock and Beanz Creationz™. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes, until pumpkin is tender.
- Step 2Using a hand blender, blend soup until smooth. Add coconut milk and stir to combine. Cook over low heat until warm through.
- Step 3Serve in bowls topped with coriander and naan.
TIp: Drizzle a little coconut cream or plain cream over soup before serving.
- Author: Mandy Sinclair
- Image credit: Andrew Young
- Publication: Taste.com.au