- 125g ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) grated tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup (50g) self-raising flour
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to season
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) milk
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 5 cup capacity pie dish.
- Step 2Combine ham, onion, cheese, flour, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Scatter over base of dish.
- Step 3Whisk eggs and milk together in a large jug and pour over ham mixture. Cook for about 40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool slightly. Serve warm or cold.
- Author: Reader recipe
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Fresh Living