- 4 sebago potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 thin beef sausages
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped chives
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Pierce each potato with a fork 4 times. Place on an oven rack. Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until skins are crisp and potato is tender.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine honey, oil, mustard and garlic in a large, shallow ceramic dish. Add sausages and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Step 3Preheat barbecue plate on high heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium. Cook sausages, turning occasionally and basting with marinade, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 4Cut a cross in top of each potato. Holding at base, squeeze potatoes to open. Spoon sour cream onto potatoes. Sprinkle over chives. Serve with sausages.
- Low carb
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Claire Brookman
- Image credit: Louise Lister
- Publication: Super Food Ideas