- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 4 x 120g Coles Australian Beef Fillets (about 480g)
- 110g Hakubaku Organic Soba Noodles
- 300g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- Step 1Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Combine the honey and ginger in a small bowl. Rub honey mixture evenly over the beef. Cook the beef for 2 1/2 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Reserve pan juices. Thinly slice the beef fillets across the grain.
- Step 2Meanwhile, cook the soba noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins or until tender, adding the snow peas and asparagus in the last 1 min of cooking. Refresh the noodle mixture under cold running water. Drain well.
- Step 3Place noodle mixture, carrot, spring onion and half the coriander in a large bowl. Drizzle with lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil. Toss to combine.
- Step 4Divide the noodle salad among serving plates and sprinkle with remaining coriander. Top with the beef and drizzle with any pan juices. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
- High fibre
- High protein
- Low carb
- Low kilojoule
- Lower gi
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles