- 2 eggs
- 1 smallish tomato
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon chives or parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cheddar, grated
- 2 thin ham slices
- Step 1Cut the tomato in half, de-seed and finely dice.
- Step 2Lightly beat the eggs with milk, sea salt and pepper together with a fork. Pour in the egg mixture immediately and cook over medium-high heat, ensuring the egg is being cooked evenly on the pan. When the underside is golden lower the heat. Scatter the grated cheese, herbs and diced tomato, and arrange the ham on top.
- Step 3Cook for a further 30 seconds then slide the omelette form the pan onto a plate, ensuring the omelette folds over itself. Rub in butter, remaining cheese, tomato and herbs and serve immediately.
- Author: (N/A)
- Image credit: (N/A)
- Publication: Coles