- 3 (100g each) ham steaks, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/4 small pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 2.5cm-thick cubes
- 1 medium red capsicum, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1/2 x 440g pizza base with tomato sauce, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat grated pizza cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Step 1Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2Thread ham, pineapple, capsicum and pizza base pieces onto skewers. Place on prepared tray.
- Step 3Sprinkle cheese and oregano over skewers. Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese melted. Serve with salad leaves and tomato.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Heidi Flett
- Image credit: Steve Brown
- Publication: Super Food Ideas