handfuls sugar snap peas ( about 5-6 oz )
cup extra virgin olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
lime, zest and juice
orange, zest and juice
tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix oil, salt, pepper, lime and orange zest and juice, add dill.
- Cut Romaine lettuce lengthwise, generously brush over all surfaces with oil mixture.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Put peas in a bowl and add 1-2 tbsp oil mixture, the easy way is to grill them in a wire basket, for 3-4 minutes.
- When they are cooked cut romaine and mix with peas.
1 of 2
2 of 2