- 175g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 4 firm but ripe peaches, stones removed, quartered
- 8 slices prosciutto, fat trimmed, torn
- 125g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- Step 1For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together, season to taste, then set aside.
- Step 2Cook the sugar-snap peas in boiling water for 2 minutes until just tender. Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Step 3Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan or barbecue to high heat. Spray the peach quarters with oil and season lightly with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Grill the peaches for 1 minute on each of the flesh sides until charred.
- Step 4Arrange peaches, peas, prosciutto, rocket and mint leaves on plates, then drizzle with the dressing and olive oil.
All nutrition values are per serve
- Author: Louise Pickford
- Image credit: Ian Wallace
- Publication: Taste.com.au