- 2489 kj Energy
- 32g Fat Total
- 8g Saturated Fat
- 7g Fibre
- 44g Protein
- 139mg Cholesterol
- 739.02mg Sodium
- 13g Carbs (sugar)
- 29g Carbs (total)
Grilled lamb with olive tapenade & apple coleslawPrint Recipe
- 600g Desiree potatoes, washed, cut into wedges (see note)
- 1/4 small white cabbage, cored, finely shredded
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Pink Lady apple, halved, cored, very thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 100ml whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 (about 750g) lamb leg steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 85g (1/3 cup) black olive tapenade
Place potato in a saucepan. Cover with water. Season with salt and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine the cabbage, celery, apple and onion in a bowl. Add mayonnaise and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Stir in the mint leaves.
Preheat a large chargrill on medium-high. Brush lamb with oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
Divide the potato and coleslaw among serving plates. Top with lamb and tapenade.
If Desiree potatoes are unavailable, use Red Rascal or Royal Blue potatoes.
Author: Leanne Kitchen
Image credit: Rob Palmer
Publication: Australian Good Taste
Leave a Reply