Author Notes: Crispy+Easy+Yummy+Healthy
“Grilled & Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings”???????? ready for you to hog on just under 45mins.
These addictive, crispy, juicy, tender, garlic parmesan flavored wings ????are a sure shot hit!
An easy yummy treat for your weekend house party!
Yes! you read it right, no hassle of deep frying, clean & healthy cooking, saving you from consuming a ton of calories & yet not missing the yummiliciousness. —Shruti Vijay Apraj
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Photo by Shruti Vijay Apraj
Grilled & Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken WingsPrint Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Chopped parsely
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 packet Chicken Wings
- 1 tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Mixed Italian Seasoning
- Prepare a sauce of 1 tbsp Oilve Oil, 1 tsp, black pepper,1 tsp Garlic Salt, 2 tsp Italian Seasoning, 1 tsp Cumin Powder, Pinch of paprika/chilli flakes, Salt to taste and roll the chicken wings in this sauce.
- Bake first in a preheated oven for 20mins at 300F. Turn them and Grill at 425F for another 20mins to get the char on the wings.
- oss them hot in a sauce of parmesan, chopped fresh parsley/coriander , minced garlic and melted butter and its ready to hog on!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilling Recipe
Leave a Reply